Thank you for visiting us at OTC 2019!
The Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) showcases leading-edge technology for offshore drilling, exploration, production, and environmental protection.
OTC is the world's foremost event for the development of offshore resources. The conference attracts attendees and exhibiting companies from around the globe.
Celebrating 50 years since 1969, OTC’s flagship conference is held annually at NRG Park (formerly Reliant Park) in Houston.
- 350+ peer-selected technical presentations, leveraging 13 societies’ collective knowledge and covering topics from the wellbore to topsides and everything in between.
- 500,000+ sq. ft. of exhibit space with ground-breaking innovations and 2,000+ leading providers of products and services in one place, at one time.
- 60,000+ energy professionals from 100+ countries are there.
- Connect with global C-suite leaders and 100+ speakers to discover what innovations we can expect over the next 50 years.
- 300+ journalists from around the world attend OTC.